Why you’ll love it?
Made for professional use.
Contouring made easy
Get precise contouring and sculpting with the angular brush.
Handy and useful
Easily fits into a small vanity.
How to use?
1. Swipe the slanted tip of the brush over the contour powder. Tap the handle of the brush gently to get rid of the excess.
2. To contour your cheekbones, start from near the middle of the ear sweeping lightly down to the edges of your lips to create a precise shadow-like line under your cheekbones.
3. Blend it to avoid any harsh lines to get a natural-looking contour of the cheekbones.
Contour up a chiseled makeup look like a Pro
1. Can this brush be used for liquid and cream contour products?
- Yes, the brush is perfectly suitable for creating a precise contour effect and seamlessly blending liquid and cream contours as well. Apply a small quantity with the help of the brush or directly on the skin and blend away with the contour brush.
2. Any other uses?
- The Angled Contour Brush 05 because of its slanted shape is ideal for use along the natural curves of the face. It can be used to highlight the high point of the face with a highlighter and its shape makes it easy to highlight areas such as cheeks, above the brow bone and even the nose.