Want a smooth creaseless base that stays? Let the HD Translucent powder from C2P Pro work its magic. Its wonderful pressed powder formula blends into the foundation base seamlessly blurring fine lines and wrinkles and preventing it from caking. Its super fine particles mattify the foundation, make it sweatproof, and give you an ultra-smooth finish that lasts all day.
It's a super lightweight product that is velvety smooth and weightless on the skin. It is also ideal for baking or finishing makeup and comes in 6 color variants for different skin tones. Set your foundation with this magic powder to get an airbrushed effect on your makeup and forget touchups!
Why you’ll love it?
Blur, bake and ultra-smooth finish
Blur lines, bake and finish your makeup with this product.
Creaseless makeup all-day
Blurs creases and wrinkles for a smooth finish all-day.
Super lightweight and smooth
Has a super fine texture that feels smooth and weightless on the skin.
One for every skin tone
6 variants to match your skin tone perfectly.
Lasts up to 24 hours
How to use?
1. Dab the beauty blender into the HD Translucent Powder or dip your brush into the pan to pick up the product. Get rid of the excess by dabbing the blender on the back of your hand once or tapping the handle of the brush. Do not blow.
2. Start applying from the center of your face and dabbing your way outwards.
3. Spread all over the face, and dab and set.
Blur, bake and finish with the HD Translucent Powder
1. How to use the product if you have oily skin?
- After you apply the foundation, set it with the HD Translucent powder all over. Reapply in your T zones where you have oily skin to mattify.
2. How to use this product to bake your makeup?
- After you apply the foundation base, dust the powder gently all over the face. You can skip this step as well. To bake, apply HD Translucent powder under your eyes, on the sides of the nose and mouth, forehead, wherever you may have wrinkles or wherever your makeup may crease into fine lines. Leave it on and let it bake and set itself. Dust off the excess with a gentle hand using a powder brush.