A makeup junkie, beginner, or professional, you would want to invest in a durable soft fluffy brush to help you apply powder products with ease and one you can use in more than one way. You need the C2P Pro Powder Brush Medium 03 to set your makeup in place and achieve a smooth creaseless look. This super-soft brush is ideal for applying loose powders and setting powder on the face and covering tricky areas such as the under-eye, nose area with ultimate ease. Its fine fluffy bristles helps spread fine powder particles without depositing too much product, hence perfect light dusting for an ultra-smooth matte finish. And you can use this to apply your blush and bronzer as well.
Why you’ll love it?
Made of superior quality durable material.
One brush for all your powders
Use this to apply all loose and pressed powders.
Excellent coverage and seamless finish
Get a smooth creaseless makeup.
How to use?
1. To set the foundation with a setting/finishing powder, touch the brush on the powder product slightly, tap the brush handle to get rid of the excess. Do not blow.
2. With a light hand, gently dust it over the desired areas.
3. If you’re using a powder foundation or powder compact, buff gently to set the powder.
Set your makeup up for a smooth creaseless finish
1. How to apply blush or bronzer with this brush?
- Swipe the brush gently over the pressed powder blush or bronzer to pick the pigment. Tap the handle of the brush to get rid of the excess. Moving the brush in round circular motions, dust it across your cheeks to bring a flush of color to them. Blend to avoid any harsh lines or deposits.
2. Is this brush suitable to apply a highlighter?
- With the right technique, you can apply a highlighter as well with the brush. Dust it over the highlighter pan ever so slightly and then hold the brush near its base to collect the bristles together near the end, then work to blend it in stroking motion on the high points of your face.